I am an electrical engineer with 40 years of continuous working experience. I own my own development laboratory with a fully equipped machine shop & electronics lab; I have a huge inventory of parts, test equipment & tools with which I can develop your project.
This IS MY BUSINESS – developing technology based products for customers.
I always sign a NONDISCLOSURE / CONFIDENTIALITY agreement with my clients to protect their ideas.
I can design & build your PRODUCT FOR YOU in my lab.
I do BOTH electronics & mechanical engineering.
If you are in a PATENT FIGHT – I can help – by finding PRIOR ART – to invalidate your opponent’s patent.
• Polytechnic Institute of New York, BSEE, June 1974 • Brooklyn Technical High School, June 1970
I am a new products engineer, developing products from concept to production using:
• MICROPROCESSORS – 8080, 8085, Z-80, X86 (IBM PC) hardware and software
• COMMUNICATIONS – bus structures, modems, computer interfaces
• LOGIC – digital design: TTL, CMOS, memory, artificial intelligence
• ANALOG – power supplies (linear, switching, SCR, servo), op-amps, discrete component design
• OPTICS – designing CCD scanners, phototransistor scanners, lasers scanners, encoders, fiber optic systems, lenses, illumination
• MECHANISMS – motor design, motor control, print head design, printer/scanner design, pneumatics, gear box design and CNC machining
• CONTROL SYSTEMS – large “learning” machine control systems to one chip micro-controllers
• MANAGEMENT – 3-man teams to 18-man company and million dollar projects